|Humeng International Inc., leader in skills management and development, was chosen by the Quebec Forest Industry Council, representing 54 pulp and paper mills, to identify the key millwright skills and produce eLearning training modules for each of these skills
|“The skill level of maintenance personnel in most companies is well below what industry defines as acceptable. 80% of the people assessed scored less than 50% of where they need to be in the basic technical skills to perform their jobs.“
ref: Article by Lyfe Cycle Engineering
The 25 eLearning modules:
- are designed for individual learning and include pre tests, progressive learning exercises, post tests and final summative evaluations
- were piloted and tested in several mills
- vary from 2 to 4 hours of training each
- are available in French and English, on-line or on Cd-Rom
- can be adapted to company or site-specific requirements
Take-up has been impressive. Many mills are now using the modules on a regular basis.
Assessments, which can be used to identify training needs or validate skills acquisition, are also available for each module.
Visit us at Exfor (free admission), booth 2726, to learn more about this new training package, to discuss your specific needs, and to find out more about Humeng Internationalís industry-specific solutions.